The Shlomo Cohen Construction Company, Ltd. was established in 1983, and until 1992, dealt with contracting. Among the more prominent projects it built were the MRI Institute at the Hadassah-University Hospital at Ein Kerem, the renovation and expansion of the hospitalization wards at the Hadassah Ein Kerem, Hadassah Mt. Scopus, and Bikur Holim hospitals. In addition, the company built a new wing at the "Variety" center, renovated and expanded the old Hadassah hospital building, which now serves as Hadassah College, and also renovated and expanded many branches of Bank "Tefahot" throughout Israel. In 1992, the company began the development and construction of residential projects.
When the company takes upon itself to handle a project, all the resources and attention are focused from that moment on the fulfillment of the real estate task, in every detail, in the best possible way. Raw materials of the highest quality are selected, the work is managed to the full satisfaction of the customers, and the professional and experienced construction staff meets the precise schedules.
Quality Residential Construction
Since 1992, the company has been engaged in residential construction. Among the varied projects are luxurious units on Dor Dor VeDorshav Street, prestigious cottages in the Malha neighborhood, ground-level homes in the Buchman neighborhood in Modi'in, residential buildings in Ma'ale Adumim, residential units in Ramat Shafat, in Ramat Beit Shemesh, in Tzur Hadassah, Mevasseret Tzion, and Pisgat Ze'ev. You are invited to come in and have a look at the projects and their planning, the high level of execution, and the spectacular development of the surrounding area.
Milestones in the company's history
- 1983 – The company was established
- 1992 – The transition to quality residential construction
- 1998 – Qualified as an ISO 9002 standard company – We were the first company in Jerusalem qualified for this standard.
- 2000 – Won Second Prize in the "Excellence in Construction" competition initiated by the Ministry of Housing and Construction:
- Quality construction and reliability
- Aesthetic convergence in the urban expanse
- Functional planning
- Awareness of environmental quality
- Industrialization of construction and unique execution of an engineering project.
- 2008 – Building your new home for you